Four Paws That Want to Stay and Play.
- Exceptional veterinary and nursing staff: right there if your pet needs us.
- Our pet lodging area is a climate-controlled home away from home.
- Our kitty jungle gym offers cats daily exercise. Feline friends enjoy exploring the toys on each level as well as gazing out the sunny window.
- Staff members hand-walk our dogs three times daily in our large dog run area.
- A special, quiet area is available for timid or senior citizen dogs and cats.
- Pampering pets at your request with extra playtime as well as bathing services.
- No hidden fees for feeding pets food from home or giving their medications.
- Our convenient drop-off and pick-up hours are available seven days a week with a Pet Taxi Service for pet owners with special needs.
To keep all our patients as healthy as possible, we require pets that are boarding with us to have current rabies and distemper vaccinations, along with other species-specific vaccinations.
|Canine Requirements||Feline Requirements|
|Bordetella||FVRCP (one year)|
|DHPP (one year)||Feline Leukemia *|
|Canine Influenza||**Highly Recommended|
Our staff will assist you in completing boarding paperwork. For easier check-in, you may print and complete the form before you and your pet arrive. You can download our Pre-Boarding Check-In form here.