Four Paws That Want to Stay and Play.
- Exceptional veterinary and nursing staff: right there if your pet needs us.
- Our pet lodging area is a climate-controlled home away from home.
- Our kitty jungle gym offers cats daily exercise. Feline friends enjoy exploring the toys on each level as well as gazing out the sunny window.
- Staff members hand-walk our dogs three times daily in our large dog run area.
- A special, quiet area is available for timid or senior citizen dogs and cats.
- Pampering pets at your request with extra playtime as well as bathing services.
- No hidden fees for feeding pets food from home or giving their medications.
- Our convenient drop-off and pick-up hours are available seven days a week.
To keep all our patients as healthy as possible, we require pets that are boarding with us to have current rabies and distemper vaccinations, along with other species-specific vaccinations.
|Canine Requirements||Feline Requirements|
|Bordetella||FVRCP (one year)|
|DHPP (one year)||Feline Leukemia *|
|Canine Influenza**||**Highly Recommended|
Our staff will assist you in completing boarding paperwork.
For more information or to book a stay for your pet, call us at 610-395-0707